Freitag, 11. März 2011

this moment

www.soulemama.typepad.com




nach einer Idee von soulemama

Kommentare:

kirschkernzeit hat gesagt…

Herrlich!
Du, ich wollte dir schreiben, kann aber deine mailadresse nirgens finden...
Ich hab dafür jetzt eine, ganz frisch auch auf meinem Blog, für alle Fälle...

bora@kirschkernzeit.ch
Herzlichst
Bora

a little crafty nest hat gesagt…

Hello! I just returned home from being away 5 days and saw you'd written on my blog regarding my 2 year old daughter with T1 Diabetes. I so appreciate you reaching out to me...all the extra happy comments really do help. I am so shocked that someone would say to you that your child got diabetes because he was lacking sweetness in his life. Is this the truth? How absolutely cruel and inconsiderate! It is so easy for me to blame myself and wonder what I could have done differently...and I am assured it has nothing to do with anything I did. But I always wonder. I'd like to be in touch more:) Thank you for visiting my blog and I'll email you soon, or you may do the same.
xo Jules